On Saturday, January 27, Lewis Crocker (18-0, 10 KOs) will take on Mexican Jose Felix (40-6-1, 31 KOs) for the vacant WBO Inter-Continental Welterweight strap at Ulster Hall in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The card will be shown – on DAZN in over 200 countries across the globe. Crocker last fought on the undercard of Jordan Gill vs. Michael Conlan when he defeated Tyrone McKenna.
Last time out, Felix shocked Gary Cully.
The Belfast native throws all his punches with purpose, which is a nightmare for his opponents. He is solid defensively and has quick footwork, which ensures he controls the distance well in fights. Felix is heavy-handed and tough, meaning Crocker needs to be wary of his opponent.
Lewis Crocker vs. Jose Felix: Everything You Need to Know
How to Watch Upcoming Fights
- Select a VPN service that is optimized for streaming. We recommend PIA VPN.
- Download the VPN and connect to the server from more than 80 countries
- Log in to a boxing streaming service.
- Stream it no matter where you are!
Lewis Crocker vs. Jose Felix Betting Odds
Per Sportsbook Draftkings, Crocker will enter the bout as a strong -700 betting favourite. Felix is the +450 underdog as we near closer to fight night.
Fight Date, Start Time
Date : Saturday, January 27
Time : 7 p.m. UK / 2 p.m. ET
What Channel/Stream Is Crocker vs. Felix?
The card will stream live on DAZN in over 200 countries across the globe. You can sign up for a subscription here.
Crocker vs. Felix Fight Card
- Lewis Crocker vs. Jose Felix; Welterweight
- Cheavon Clarke vs. Tommy McCarthy; Cruiserweight
- Paddy Donovan vs. Williams Andres Herrera; Welterweight
- Sean McComb vs. Anthony Yigit; Super lightweight
- Giorgio Visioli vs. Samuel Pikire; Super featherweight
- John Hedges vs. Erdogan Kadrija; Cruiserweight
- Leli Buttigieg vs. Artjom Spatar; Light middleweight
Stay with Big Fight Weekend for coverage of the impending fight between Crocker and Felix, including results and video highlights.